Sunday, June 7, 2009

Wildflower inspiration





I went out walFont sizeking this morning with my camera to get some inspiration from the wild flowers that are starting to pop up all over. It has been an incredibly wet late spring so we should see lots of color this summer. Meanwhile, I saw someone else's blog (sorry I don't recall where I was looking) with this colorful text and decided to try it, too. It gives me something to do while the images are uploading. What do you think? If it was your idea I "borrowed" please let me know and I'll give you the credit.

2 comments:

  1. I not only love the wildflowers Vickie, I LOVE the multi colored text. How do you do this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your wildflower pictures!!! Our tiny, sweet Twinflowers (see here) have just come into bloom!!! The "colorful text" is OK, but slow (and a tad difficult) for me to read. I think it's fun now and then.

    By the way, did you receive my giveaway package yet???

    Robin A.

    ReplyDelete